Farming is an initiative aimed at bringing transformation to individuals, communities and nations through faithful and productive use of land.
God has revealed a very simple conservation farming method with an implementation management teaching, which when applied help people to apply the Gospel to their lives.
Our desire is that through the life lesson of farming we will help the vast masses of Africa and the developing world, who are dependent on the land, to faithfully use what they have been given to turn a profit and come out of poverty. But while Africa is rich in soil fertility, its children still suffer from hunger and starvation.
Heads Foundation seeks to eradicate food insufficiency by its “Food for all programme.” This among others will have to do with:
- Provide food aid to regions suffering from famine and starvation.
- Support and encourage the small farmers’ scheme project
- Train and educate small and rural farmers on various agricultural methods
- Established agricultural institutions/Centres for emerging farmers.
- Equip farmers with agricultural tools.
- Access financial funding and loans to small and rural farmers.
- Partner with governments to build farm to market roads
- Find markets for their products.
- Create cooperatives among community members for financial empowerment.